Leadership Coaching Walk and Talks
one-on-one coaching for individuals and teams
Don’t be just another voice lost in the wilderness.
Come to the wilderness to hear your voice awaken.
Leadership Coaching Walk and Talks are for:
- Leaders who want to inspire their teams.
- Leaders who want to improve their results.
- Leaders who want to maximize their potential.
- Leaders who want to improve their leadership skills.
- Leaders who want to improve their capacity for deeper listening.
- Leaders who want to Improve their capacity for strategic leadership.
- Leaders who want a new perspective they can’t get in their current surroundings.
look beyond the traditional path for opportunity to lead the change.
- Build new capacity for listening.
- Experience techniques that will be immediately applicable in your leadership role.
- Discover shifts in perspectives that leverage new solutions and achieve results not previously attainable.
“Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.” ~ Lao Tzu
Leadership Coaching Walk and Talks combine light to moderate hiking with professional one-on-one individual, team, or group coaching with a focus on listening. We use a framework of divergent and convergent activities including metaphors, storytelling, journaling, sharing, and connection as we explore leadership challenges and skill building.
Cultural Walk 'n Talk:
I also offer an urban alternative leveraging cultural settings, such as museums, where the environment enables the cathartic experience.
Your safety and wellbeing are always a priority.
Lennie is a NOLS Certified Wilderness First Responder.