Leadership Coaching Walk ’n Talks
for individuals and teams seeking one-on-one coaching
Don’t be just another voice lost in the wilderness.
Come to the wilderness to hear your voice awaken.
Leadership Coaching Walk ’n Talks are for:
- Leaders who want to inspire their teams.
- Leaders who want to improve their results.
- Leaders who want to maximize their potential.
- Leaders who want to improve their leadership skills.
- Leaders who want to improve their capacity for deeper listening.
- Leaders who want a new perspective they can’t get in their current surroundings.
look beyond the traditional path for opportunity to lead the change.
- Build new capacity for listening.
- Experience techniques that will be immediately applicable in your leadership role.
- Discover shifts in perspectives that leverage new solutions and achieve results not previously attainable.
Leadership Coaching Walk ’n Talks combine light to moderate hiking with professional one-on-one individual, team, or group coaching with a focus on listening. We use a framework of divergent and convergent activities including metaphors, storytelling, journaling, sharing, and connection as we explore leadership challenges and skill building.
Cultural Walk 'n Talk:
I also offer an urban alternative leveraging cultural settings, such as museums, where the environment enables the cathartic experience.