Do you want to live a more fulfilled life?
Do you want to improve your professional leadership agility?
Leadership is a contact sport requiring commitment and intention.
I coach leaders to become thought leaders.
I work with leaders who want to increase their professional agility.
I coach leaders to find the fire in their belly, igniting the passion to change their world.
I partner with clients to move boldly into the future and to let go of the limitations of the past.
Coaching elevates personal development across all areas of life promoting balance and fulfillment.
I partner with leaders to maximize potential and achieve extraordinary results not previously attainable.
"Lennie surprises me over and over again with insights. Just when I thought I knew where the conversation was going... Lennie gives yet another radically new angle that opens up my perspective on the issue at hand." ~ Daniel
I work with:
- Leaders who want to motivate others.
- Leaders who want to inspire their teams.
- Leaders who want to create a better world.
- Leaders who want to improve their results.
- Leaders who want to excel in a VUCA world.
- Leaders who want to build a thriving culture.
- Leaders who want to become thought leaders.
- Leaders who want to improve their leadership skills.
- Leaders who want to develop capacity for strategic leadership.
I do this by partnering to create a values aligned vision. I guide leaders in creating a strategic plan and actionable goals. I help leaders develop a growth mindset, skills to excel, energy to succeed wildly, and create the life they really want.
I work with organizations, leaders, and individuals to maximize potential, improve performance, and increase motivation. I work with exceptional individuals who are committed to transformation and self-improvement. Together we will co-create change than enables the capacity to thrive.
How can I help you move forward?
"I feel like a weight has been lifted and you heard those things that I couldn't hear myself." - Cris
"I was looking for help to improve in my leadership and I feel I was awakened." - Mark