Lennie Noiles, Certified facilitator of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method and materials
"Often the hands will solve a mystery that the intellect has struggled with in vain." - C.G. Jung
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology is .....
- a tool for solving wicked problems.
- a process for more effective thinking and problem solving.
- a tool for building results.
- a facilitated technique where people use LEGO® bricks to follow through a series of structured exercises during which they build models that metaphorically represent their personal or business challenges.
- a methodology that helps teams to become more effective by fostering creativity, sharing, and reflecting.
- a way to fosters creative thinking through team building metaphors of their organizational identities and experiences using LEGO® bricks.
- an innovative, experimental process designed to enhance innovation and business performance.
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® materials and methodology are customized to address the specific business challenges to be addressed.
When might you use LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology (a partial list)
- Aggregate input of multiple stakeholders
- Business & Strategy Canvas
- Business Development
- Change Management
- Clarifying values
- Communication and Operational Efficiency
- Complex problems with no obvious answer
- Concept Development
- Conflict Resolution
- Customer Development
- Discover hidden knowledge
- Idea Generation
- Increase Collaboration
- Innovation Process Design
- Insight & Awareness
- Marketing Strategy
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Problem Solving
- Process Design
- Product Development
- Project Retrospectives
- Prototyping Mental Models
- Service Design
- Shared Goals
- Strategy Making and Implementation
- Team Development
- Turnaround & Re-structuring
- User Experience Design
"You Can Discover More About a Person in an Hour of Play than in a Year of Conversation" - attributed to Plato
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® materials and methodology are the perfect companion to; Design Thinking, Strategy Canvas, Brainstorming, Liberating Structures, Etc.
For Coaches I offer a workshop:
Model as Metaphor: a workshop for coaches. Using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method and materials as a coaching tool.
LEGO, SERIOUS PLAY, the Minifigure and the Brick and Knob configurations are trademarks of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this website.