Lennie Noiles, Certified facilitator of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method and materials
"Often the hands will solve a mystery that the intellect has struggled with in vain." - C.G. Jung
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology is .....
- a tool for solving wicked problems.
- a process for more effective thinking and problem solving.
- a tool for building results.
- a facilitated technique where people use LEGO® bricks to follow through a series of structured exercises during which they build models that metaphorically represent their personal or business challenges.
- a methodology that helps teams to become more effective by fostering creativity, sharing, and reflecting.
- a way to fosters creative thinking through team building metaphors of their organizational identities and experiences using LEGO® bricks.
- an innovative, experimental process designed to enhance innovation and business performance.
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® materials and methodology are customized to address the specific business challenges to be addressed.
When might you use LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology (a partial list)
- Aggregate input of multiple stakeholders
- Business & Strategy Canvas
- Business Development
- Change Management
- Clarifying values
- Communication and Operational Efficiency
- Complex problems with no obvious answer
- Concept Development
- Conflict Resolution
- Customer Development
- Discover hidden knowledge
- Idea Generation
- Increase Collaboration
- Innovation Process Design
- Insight & Awareness
- Marketing Strategy
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Problem Solving
- Process Design
- Product Development
- Project Retrospectives
- Prototyping Mental Models
- Service Design
- Shared Goals
- Strategy Making and Implementation
- Team Development
- Turnaround & Re-structuring
- User Experience Design
"You Can Discover More About a Person in an Hour of Play than in a Year of Conversation" - attributed to Plato
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® materials and methodology are the perfect companion to; Design Thinking, Strategy Canvas, Brainstorming, Liberating Structures, Etc.
LEGO, SERIOUS PLAY, the Minifigure and the Brick and Knob configurations are trademarks of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this website.